What We Do Best
We Offer All Three Types of Logistics Ocean, Air and Land Freights
ADDITIONAL SERVICE INCLUDES
Our consolidation experts ensure multiple LCL shipments from different shippers one FCL. This gives customers lower transit cost and fixed transfix cost and transfix time using weekly sailings. This guarantee all shipments arrives destination some day and in some continuer. Some customs entry, one terminal handling charge reduced cost of trucking to respective locations.
Documentation Management, Custom clearance/ brokerage services, Pick-up, Delivery/ distribution, Special/ DG handling, Project Cargo handling/ delivery
OTHER LAND SERVICES INCLUDES
Full and part truck load services, Consolidation and de-consolidation, Special deliveries using client’s equipments, Border documentation and formalities for inter-countries deliveries or imports, Custom clearance for both border and inland imports and exports, Timely pick-up and delivery, Extensive network of transport partners, Constant monitoring and quality assurance
OUR ADOPTABLE SERVICE PACK INCLUDES
First class cargo handling to save time and money, Cost effective service for export shipments from Nigeria. Good rates and transit time., Arrange shorter lead time with carrier for improved inventory flow, Tailor made services to suit each client’s operational requirements, Our service option includes treating shipment on priority basis or on Normal basis as per request of client.
At BUCHDELLA Logistics Ltd, We appreciate the necessity of smooth Customs clearance for all categories of our clients. Our team of Air and Sea operatives understands local rules and regulation issued constantly by the Custom service and other agencies of Government operating within our ports and also global trend and also global trend and challenges that are necessary for us to tailor individual solutions that can help our clients make informed decision, reduce lead time, optimize cash flow and ensure timely deliveries. • Full customs clearance at all sea ports, airports and all border entries into Nigeria • Commodity Classification • Regulatory approvals • Temporary importation permits (TIP) • Exportation and re=exportation for repairs and return • Guidance and consultancy on documentation and formalities • Thorough and continuous follow-up with custom and other agencies to ensure timely settlement of all declarations and entries • Document attestation • Handles DDU, DDP and DAP shipments.
• Worldwide coverage for import and export shipments • Firm routes and consistent transit times • Cost effective rates and added value delivery • Package rates from pick-up to delivery OTHER SERVICES • Project planning and execution • Ship agency • Packing and office removal • Materials/inventory management • Consultancy and training • Temporary import permits (TIP) • Exports permits and clearances • Warehousing and distribution
COMMITMENT TO SAFETY (SAFTY OF CARGO)
We acknowledge our responsibility to have good materials entrusted tours to arrive their destinations safely, hence our commitment to;
- Survey and study all travel route before goods and materials are put to transit
- Ensure that our logistics and operational personnel are equipped and properly educated on the route of travel, means of travels as well as the required management for the material/goods while in transit
- Maintain a comprehensive record of all cargo in transit
- Ensure that Unnecessary time log and delays are avoided
- Ensure that appropriate and licensed security agents and personnel accompany cargo where necessary
- Maintain periodic on the job training for our 3rd party transport personnel
- Understands identify all material safety data sheet
- Identify any or factors that could cause accidents or possible fatalities on our route to choice and volatile location destination
- Maintain and keep a good warehouse for cargo/material stocking for client with such requests.
Quality Assurance Control
- Ensure that cargo in our custody retain their original quality from the source
- Protect cargo in our warehouse in compliance with theQA/QC and ISO regulatory standards
- Maintain adequate security while in transit to avoid any damage to,or pilfering of the cargo by any external agent
- Ensure that the manufactures and cilents quality and safety date specification are known by BUSHDELLA personnel and management
- Insist that material packaging by suppliers are efficient and damage proof and notify cilent in the event this is not adhered to appropriately